- • Fast Service
- • Free Shipping on Orders Over $25.00
- • Free Returns
- • Exclusive Products not Available anywhere else.
- • 100% Guaranteed
Viewing 1 to 1 (1 Total)
Viewing 1 to 1 (1 Total)
Welcome to Petite Pet Pills Natural Health for Pets
Benefits of Fish Oil
• Fish Oil Capsules for Puppies, Small Dogs and Cats• Improves Dry, Irritated Skin, Dull Fur• Naturally Anti-Inflammatory• Helps Brain Development in Puppies• Promotes Healthier Heart Function• Essential Fatty Acids• Balances Commercial Pet Food
Benefits of Packenzie Petite Pet Omega 3
• Perfect for Puppies, Small Dogs & Cats to Swallow Whole
• Small Dogs Take in 5-10 Seconds
*No Need to Disquise or Cut• Puppies may need peanut butter• For Cats Who Don't Like Fish Oil Liquid*
• Cats, Puppies, Small Dogs - Right Sized Dosage
10 lbs and Under
• Premium Salmon Fish Oil
• 100 mg of EPA and DHA• Softgel Dissolves in Intestine - No Fish Burps• Softgel Preserves Oil from Oxidation ( unlike liquid )• Distilled and Certified Pure
• Rated for Humane Use
* Cats are more of a challenge, but the Packenzie Petite Pet Omega 3 can be swallowed whole by most adult cats. Our pill is a solution for cats that must have Omega 3 but hate the taste of liquid fish oil.
Some customers have reported being able to place the Petite Omega 3 in a Greenies Pill Pocket.
Skin and Coat: Essential Oils for Cats, Puppies and Small Dog Breeds
Puppies benefit from fish oil, the anti-inflammatory properties of fish oil helps with puppy's sensitive skin, allergies and most importantly, the essential fatty acids from fish oil, help to improve cognitive ability, which is very important with brain development. A calmer, more focused behavior is often attributed to fish oil supplements for puppies.
How Easy is this?
This fish oil pill is recommended for cats who hate the taste of fish oil liquids, but must take a fish oil for skin and coat problems. Cats are more challenging when pilling, but the Packenzie Petite Pet Omega 3™ can be swallowed whole by most adult cats.
*Some customers have reported that their cat has taken the Packenzie Petite Pet Omega 3™ in a Greenies Pill Pocket without having to manually apply the pill.
What About Other Brands?
Why Small Fish Oil Supplements for cats and dogs?
Why is an Omega 3 Supplement necessary?
If the pet food lists that it has Omega 3, it is often a more stable, plant derived fatty acid called ALA. Since it is plant based, ALA is rarely metabolized by cats and dogs, while Omega 3 derived from an animal source like fish oil, with EPA and DHA, will be used by our pets. That is why it is important to check the ingredients and make sure about the source of the Omega 3 with pet food. A high quality salmon fish oil supplement like Packenzie Petite Pet Omega 3™ will help to give your pet the right nutritional balance for better health.
Why Salmon Oil for puppies, dogs and cats?
Ready to Order?
No tax in all states, except California. Flat shipping of $4.89, usually delivers by USPS in 3-5 days.
No shipping on orders over $25.00! Our 2 pack is the best deal! Our offer: